In 2011, I don’t think I finished a single book completely. Maybe one or two. And as a former 5th grade Book-it! Champion, that just won’t do. So my goal this year is 12 books. One a month. Shouldn’t be very hard. So far I’m on schedule. Three books down, and I’m on schedule for April.
So, without much ado, here is my list of books that I intend to read in 2012. Enjoy.
- Fire in the Belly
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.
- The War of Art by Stephen Pressfield.
- Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger.
- The Money Answers Book by Dave Ramsey.
- Crazy Love by Francis Chan.
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard Foster.
- All The King’s Men by Robert Penn Warren.
- Subversive Orthodoxy by Robert Inchausti.
- Father Fiction by Donald Miller.
- Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey.
by Sam Keen.
Finished in January. Amazing book.
Finished in time to catch the movie premiere! Awesome as well.
Finished a few days ago. Life-changing. Thank you Jordan Rippy.
About a hundred pages in. Whiny and narcissistic so far.
This is a re-read for me. Gotta keep the focus on getting out of debt.
How is your progress on your 2012 reading? Get on it! I’ve gotten so much out of sticking to my reading so far this year.