2008 lessons\thoughts so far.
With waiting comes observing, with observing comes more knowledge, provided one can hold the assumptions at bay, with knowledge... comes clarity.
and clarity... is golden. (even as a palette)
Also, i seem to have been cursed with bad emotional timing. The kind like in movies, or in The Office, where it's always the worst timing, like the girl really falls for me just before she finds out my real name and identity, which sucks for me, b/c the love was real, only my name wasn't... crap like that. not sure how that lesson will come in handy. Oh, well. moving on.
Here's to more lessons to come.
When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want but not what you need
When you love someone but it goes to waste
Could it be worse?
if you never try you'll never know
Just what you're worth
Also, the bonus DVD of my life will have the following special feature content:
- Sonburst Worship Practice footage.
- Honeymoon Outtakes (from ALL the marriages) (like in regards to the soundtracks made, etc.)
- The Small Group GA Mtn trip Car Cams (like in the Office)
- Some kid accidentally throwing away the surge banner, and someone telling me about it.
- My dad's funeral footage.
- The Best from The Top.
- Footage from my auditions for a Music Scholarship, for Singers, and for Worship Choir.
- The time in Mississippi when a girl gave me the Hat that everyone thought looked like a condom.